Patient outcomes, experiences, and healthcare utilization all rely on communication skills. In this groundbreaking event, we teach hundreds of research-based tactics and strategies designed to enhance team training and business protocols. Additionally, these practices improve physician wellness and reduce burnout, further reinforcing the best in physician-patient relationships.
This activity is designed to meet the needs of physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, dentists and other health care professionals.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Accept the importance of emotional literacy, nonverbal communication, and human connection.
• Adhere to training and management protocols to measure and create an environment conducive to optimum team collaboration.
• Learn how to monitor and measure non-verbal communication and body language, and how it impacts patient care.
• Learn how physician wellness and burnout prevention are impacted by research-based non-verbal and body language communication practices.
• Understand patient experience survey scores and how they assist in creating the best patient healthcare and experiences
Activity is jointly-provided by AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and Practice Profitability MD.