PracticeProfitabilityMD Course and Coaching Terms and Conditions
Thank you and Congratulations on your decision to experience the Practice Profitability MD coaching and mentoring program!
We will arm your team with customized strategies to boost staff morale and amaze your patient and clients. We look forward to building a long-term relationship with you and your team. We will be sharing best practices on how to communicate, implement, and connect with clients and team members on a level that most are unable to replicate.
While we can’t guarantee you'll hit your exact revenue goals (that, of course, depends on each practice's unique set of circumstances), what we do guarantee, is that we will provide you with the best training and tools you need to help you get there, as well as your 100% satisfaction!
Here are a few highlights that will help make our very valuable relationship more productive:
1. Nature of the Relationship
- Scope of Services: NonVerbal Pro, LLC. (hereinafter as “NVP ) Offers educational coaching sessions. These sessions are for Client’s (hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your” or “Client”) planning, education, and motivation.
- Recording: From time to time your coaching calls will be monitored or recorded with your consent to be used by NVP for quality and training purposes.
- General Release: The parties to this Agreement generally release each other from any liability arising from the use of the Intellectual Property created during the sessions except as provided in Section 6.
- Intellectual Property: NVP retains all rights to the intellectual property discussed and the Client is licensed to utilize this exclusively within their medical or surgical practice. The Client may not reproduce or distribute this content without written permission from NVP.
2. Client Responsibilities
You are encouraged to participate in webinars and group coaching calls to obtain the most benefit from this program. NVP can not guarantee revenue earnings, though we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
3. General Provisions
Venue. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be resolved in Hillsborough County, Florida in a state court of competent jurisdiction.
4. Payment Method
Client authorizes NVP to take payment as directed by Client and on file with NVP.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NVP and affiliated companies, their officers, directors, and employees from any and all claims, demands, suits, expenses, costs, attorney fees, judgments, or other charges incurred by you as a result of your use of the information provided or the Intellectual Property created during the sessions.
You will not hold NVP responsible for any actions or adverse results created as a direct result of advice given by NVP. We will teach and train our best practices for communication skills, and we are not responsible for all business practices. We require to a mutual release of liability with any company, employee, or individual we train or teach. Your acceptance of these terms confirms that you agree to a mutual and complete release of liability.
Any questions or concerns should be directed towards our business team, DrRich@PracticeProfitabilityMD.com - 813-422-8444. We look forward to helping your business thrive in today’s competitive cosmetic retail environment. If we may serve your needs in any additional capacity, please do not hesitate to let us know. By joining the program and making your payment, you are agreeing to the above, and confirming that you have the authority within the company to execute this contract.
© 2022 PracticeProfitabilityMD.com - NonVerbal Pro, LLC